Septembers Tenerife Property Fire Sale starts here!!!!
These are the best prices you will find in Tenerife – we GUARANTEE it!!! We have some pretty spectacular price reductions to what are already the lowest priced properties in Tenerife! Take a look and grab yourself a bargain. There are no guarantees that we can keep these prices this low permanently, the banks do have a habit of putting them back up if there are no takers so if you are seriously interested in getting the best possible price on any one of these Tenerife properties, then pick up the phone and reserve yours today!
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom bargain house in Granadilla dropped from281,850€ to only 244,150€
- Bargain studio in Playa Las Americas dropped from dropped from 65,000€ to an incredible 44,950€!!!
- Massive 4 bedroom apartment in Los Gigantes dropped from 309,950€ to just 254,450€
- 3 bedroom apartment in Sueno Azul, Callao Salvaje dropped from 188,750€ to just 160,375€
- 2 bedroom duplex apartment in Ocean View dropped from 125,000€ to just 106,325€
- 3 bedroom apartment in Los Cristianos dropped from 187,950€ to just 151,750€
- 1 bedroom apartment on Las Floritas, Playa de Las Americas dropped from 106,000€ to just 96,000€
- 1 bedroom apartment in San Eugenio dropped from 112,950€ to just 97,275€
- 2 bedroom luxury apartment Adeje Paradise dropped from 210,000 to just 165,000€
- Playa de Las Americas studio apartment dropped from 72,000€ to just 44,990€
- Costa del Silencio studio apartment dropped from 80,000€ to just 47,000€
Most of these properties come with mortgages of between 90% and 100% of their respective purchase prices. Prices may go back up at any time – so act quickly to reserve if you are serious about buying. In order to reserve a property for 25 days, a 6% deposit is required. If you need a mortgage then your deposit is guaranteed until you obtain a mortgage approval. If your mortgage application is unsuccessful, your deposit is returned in full. Most Estate Agents in Tenerife do not do this!!! Many will keep your deposit after promising you a mortgage and then failing to get you one – a common scam in Tenerife – and something we suggest you watch out for. Reserve with us and your money is 100% safe and will be returned if you cannot complete on your purchase.
If you want a property taken off the market until you can come over and view it, then a 6% deposit secures your bargain for 25 days – more time can be negotiated where required.
All the closing costs, approximate cash required and mortgage payments are listed so you can see which properties are within your budget. Please contact us if you require any clarification on these amounts – we are happy to help and can provide full illustrations of all costs, mortgage costs, mortgage payments etc based on any sales price and any mortgage amount. This is all free information and there is absolutely no obligation to purchase.
We like our clients to be fully informed before making any decisions and wish you the best of luck snagging yourself a Tenerife property bargain!
Last updated by.